Fortis Eyewear are specialists in producing polarised fishing sunglasses that help you see through water. They help eliminate glare, provide over 99% polarising efficiency and maintain a high visual clarity. Fortis fishing sunglasses provide UV400 protection and tested to and pass British Standard BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013. Wearing Fortis Eyewear sunglasses reduces eye strain and helps you see deeper into the water to locate your quarry.
They are great for all outdoor sports not just fishing.
Lens Options (Not available on all styles)
- Brown a lens that has substantial contrast definition. These are perfect for picking out objects in water and why the majority of our lenses utilise this colour. They are great for low to bright light conditions.
- Amber a lens that has unrivalled contrast definition. Amber lenses are perfect for low light conditions i.e. the British weather! These lenses are guaranteed to brighten up your day.
- Grey reduces the light intensity without affecting the colour spectrum. Relatively neutral and clear, which is why it is suitable for long-term wearing without putting an excessive load on the eye. Considered a great choice for fishermen in medium to bright light conditions.
Switch - This brand new lenses technology from Fortis Eyewear allows the lenses to darken or lighten depending on the weather conditions, so should it be bright the lens will darken or should it be dark the lens will lighten allowing the wearer optimum viewing at all times and in any condition.
The Fortis Wraps fit perfectly around the face, totally eliminating unwanted light. Not only is their shape designed to block any penetrating light, but they also have side lenses too for total 180 degree peripheral vision.
- Choice of Lenses
- Suitable for All Day use and Great for picking out Fish in the water.
- Frames include Top Vents to reduce fogging
- Supplied with Hard Case and Cleaning cloth